Hey Hey Hey Hey !


Assalamualaikum ....
Gile punye lame lhaa Hanis tak edit blog ney ....
KAN KAN ???
Kenapa ? Why ? Sebab , Hanis malas nak bukak laman sesawang ....
Urmm .... Nak cerite sikit :))
I'm not ready for my UPSR !!!!
Oh nooo ! I know the time is so long , until September !!!!
But , I'm frighten if I can't perform !!!!
U know what ? My teacher said to me that I have to improve my English skills ....
But , until now , I still don't care about that !!!!
Oh , please help me !!!! PLEASEE PLEASEE
I'm frighten for that ....
My teacher told me to perform , if not , I can be down to the other low class ....
I don't want that !!!!
Help me , pleasee , either u all give me advices or anything for me to improve my skill ???
Guys , u all are such as my bestie ....
I'm poor for my english skill , u know ???
My target is to get 90 and above for my UPSR !!!! 5 A !!!!
5 A's is mine !!!! I've to improve !!!! YES !!!! It is true !!!!
Okelah , until now only okayy ? Because I want to Sleep -_-
It has late night
Assalamualaikum...

p/s = Kalau tak faham speaking Hanis tu , Hanis tahu ade ralat sikit/banyak ....
         Kalau tak faham , try to understand it okayy ?                                                                                     




0 rainbow(s) ツ:

Post a Comment

1 - Komen yang elok2 jerkk ;)
2 - Follow belog ini ...
3 - Komen drpd hati yg ikhlas (hehehe)
4 - Komen ape yg korang mauu

Komen yg baek2 akn diapprovekan , but yg x baek .. *Hanis kene fikir dulu ..

Sincerely , Nur Hanis Amirah